45 Warrior Way
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Nicholas Weaver, Principal
Frankie Harvey, Assistant Principal
We are an "A" School!
Samlal - Multi-level
Vause - Multi-level
Lafferty - Multi-level
August 7, 2018 - Open House 4:30-7:00 pm
August 10, 2018 - Students Return - Early Release 1:25 pm
August 21, 2018 - Volunteer Orientation 9:30 am
August 27-31, 2018 - Scholastic Book Fair in the Media Center - Students will shop during school hours...Parents, Friends and Family can shop daily from 1:00-4:00 pm.
August 28th and August 30th - Parent/Teacher Conferences 4:00 - 7:00 pm. The Book Fair will also be open and you can conference with your student's teacher and shop at the Book Fair.
October 13, 2018 - Fall Festival 2:00-7:00 pm - Volunteers needed! Talk to your child's teacher about volunteering in the classroom booth.
We will always:
· Make decisions based on the best interest of the students;
· Behave in an ethical manner;
· Prepare students for productive citizenship;
· Be willing to try innovative research-based programs;
· Employ highly trained and dedicated individuals who can work effectively in their assigned positions;
· Treat each person with dignity, and honor their right to be safe;
· Recognize the uniqueness and capability of each student;
· Set high expectation, and embrace a challenging curriculum;
· Celebrate our cultural heritage and the diversity that enriches our lives;
· Embrace (implement as an expected standard) technology to engage students and enhance education;
· Work to involve our community and all stakeholders in the educational process;
· Teach and practice responsibility and service to others;
· Teach students to be accountable for their own actions;
· Focus on continuous improvement for student achievement and professional growth;
We will never:
· Compromise or stop striving for excellence;
· Give up on a student.
FSA Parent Letter - Paper-Based Florida Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Computer-Based Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Statewide Science Assessment
World Almanac for Kids Online
For login and password information see Ms. Jamison, Media Specialist or your homeroom teacher!